Monday, August 10, 2015

Mother and Child

- Meetal Vyas

When I first held my little boy in my arms, I didn't know how to react. 

There were no tears of joy or pain from vaginal birth. It was a strange feeling. The slight tugging of the invisible umbilical cord and the heaviness in the heart, not from the lactating sore breasts but from the fear of the raising this little being. 

I had waited; waited very long to be a mother. And when it actually happened, I didn't know how to react. All I knew was, why exactly the other procedures didn't work; why the little being didn't arrive from the conventional birthing method. 

That's because he was born from my heart. He chose me to be his mother. God chose our bond. 

I teared a little when I first saw him cling to me. The trust from a tiny being who would call me his mother. That's when I realised, I was a mother and I had a soul baby. 

With no physical or mental preparation for the new guest, a couple of days went in explaining and re-explaining and then explaining some more to people as to how come I had a baby without being pregnant! Well that's because he grew in my heart and not in my tummy. 

I can't thank God enough for this little miracle in my life. He fell right from the heaven into my lap. No, I haven't adopted him, he has adopted me. He chose me to be his mother. My love, my life, my little star. 
                                                                                        - Soul mother :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

#CoverReveal : AGAINST ALL ODDS by Danielle Steel

Taking chances is part of life,    but when you bet your future against the odds, it’s a high-risk game … AGAINST ALL ODDS  by Dani...