bring to you a chance to win a copy of
Rearview : My Roadies Journey
by Raghu Ram
About the book:
What is going on in the contestants mind? Does he admire me, respect me and hate me? Fear me? May be all of the above. I dont understand it. I dont understand the Roadies form that has F-k you Raghu, written all over it, I dont understand the poster that was held up this year during the Chandigarh auditions that read, Baap toh baap hota hai. Raghu Rox, I see equal parts respect, equal parts loathing. Equal parts Raghu, equal parts the bully. There is a man tall, bald, muscular, intimidating who manages to induce terror and awe in all those who dare walk into his interrogation room. There was once a boy scrawny, weak, easily intimidated, voice unbroken at fifteen, who was bullied consistently through his childhood. This is the story of how that boy became the man he is today: part-time singer, song-writer and jammer, full-time producer, camera man and editor. Sherlock Holmes and Batman worshipper, staunch atheist with an innate fear of water and heights. This is the autobiography of the rudest man on Indian television. Raghu Ram, the original Roadie, split wide open.
Brutally honest and tongue-in-cheek, popular and often controversial television personality Raghu Ram bares all in his autobiography.
With rare pictures of Raghu Rams early life as well as his life on the sets of
Roadies, this book is an insight into the person behind the most successful reality TV show in Indian television history.
This intriguing glimpse into life behind the sets of Roadies will appeal to all fans of the show as well those interested in the changing face of Indian television.
About Rupa Publications:
Since 1936, Rupa Publications has published some of India’s best-known, best-selling authors, among them Ahmed Ali, Anurag Mathur, Arun Shourie, Chetan Bhagat, Jaswant Singh, Ravi Subramanian, Ruskin Bond and Gulzar. We have pioneered and set industry standards in general as well as mass market publishing and, on the strength of our formidable distribution network, we reach books to every corner of India. Over a career spanning more than seventy-five years, Rupa Publications has become one of India’s most enduring brands in the business of books.
Terms and conditions of the giveaway:
1. Leave your entry in the comments section below and follow all three steps in the rafflecopter widget.
2. Giveaway is restricted to India only.
3. Giveaway begins at 00:01 hours on Dec 14, and, ends on Dec 14, at 23:59pm (IST). Result would be declared on Dec 31, 2013.
4. Decision taken by the judges will be final and cannot be disputed.
5. The contest is open to all residents in India, albeit residing in places where couriers deliver.
6. Only entries in English will be considered eligible for the contest.
8. The winning entries will win a copy of Rearview : My Roadies Journey by Raghu Ram. The book would be sent within 2-3 weeks after the result is declared. Winner shall be kept updated about the same.
9. Submitted entries should be your original work; no plagiarism shall be entertained.
10. Multiple entries are allowed.
The Winner Of A Copy
Rearview : My Roadies Journey
Thanks to everyone for participating in this contest, there are more being held, every day. Do try your luck.