Sunday, December 1, 2013

December Reads

Ah!! The month to give, the month to rejoice, the month to spread happiness!! December is here, and so am I, with my reading list for the month. I overdid it last month, and paid the price for it to. So now, I need to read less, am off my freelancing work for the month and basically, need to rest my eyes as they are over-strained and I have been threatened to take care of them.

And my tentative list for December is this:

1. Indira: The Life of Indira Nehru Gandhi by Katherine Frank

2. Empress Dowager Cixi: The Concubine Who Launched Modern China

3. Mad About the Boy (Bridget Jones, #3)  by Helen Fielding

4. The Everything Store: Jeff Bezos and the Age of Amazon  by Brad Stone 

5. Joy in the Morning  by P.G. Wodehouse 

6. The Case of the Love Commandos: From the Files of Vish Puri, India's Most Private Investigator  by Tarquin Hall

7. The Lowland by Jhumpa Lahiri

8. The One You Cannot Have by Preeti Shenoy

I will be linking my reviews here.

My November reads are listed here.

Let me know what you are reading, connect me to your blog? :-)

1 comment:

  1. I have 7 & 8 in common with you regards the books to-be-read :)

    And I've quite a lot of other reads to catch up with..

    ReplyDelete

#BookBlast: Lean Into Relationships by Rishabh Jhol

About the Book: Doubt has pivoted many a relationship across the centuries. Whether it is Othello suspicious of Desdemona or through...