Ah!! The month to give, the month to rejoice, the month to spread happiness!! December is here, and so am I, with my reading list for the month. I overdid it last month, and paid the price for it to. So now, I need to read less, am off my freelancing work for the month and basically, need to rest my eyes as they are over-strained and I have been threatened to take care of them.
And my tentative list for December is this:
1. Indira: The Life of Indira Nehru Gandhi by Katherine Frank
2. Empress Dowager Cixi: The Concubine Who Launched Modern China
3. Mad About the Boy (Bridget Jones, #3) by Helen Fielding
4. The Everything Store: Jeff Bezos and the Age of Amazon by Brad Stone
5. Joy in the Morning by P.G. Wodehouse
6. The Case of the Love Commandos: From the Files of Vish Puri, India's Most Private Investigator by Tarquin Hall
7. The Lowland by Jhumpa Lahiri
8. The One You Cannot Have by Preeti Shenoy
I will be linking my reviews here.
My November reads are listed here.
Let me know what you are reading, connect me to your blog? :-)