I had been planning on doing a giveaway for some time and before the serious ones begin, here is one of my own.
This is simple, very simple.
What is up for grabs?
A copy of Margaret Mitchells's Gone With The Wind.
What do you have to do?
Leave in the comments below, a short note about who is your favourite character from the classics and why? Tell us about the most romantic, most inspirational and/or the funniest character from the classics that your have read. The characters might be the same for a lot of you, but it's the why that I am looking for. More creative that is, gets the prize!
Why a classic? I really want to know how many readers love their classics actually, and maybe connect with them.
classics plural of clas·sic (Noun)
- A work of art of recognized and established value.
- A garment of a simple, elegant, and long-lasting style.
Rules & Guidelines:
- Leave your entry in the comments section below.
- Giveaway is restricted to India only, and placed where all major couriers deliver.
- Giveaway ends on August 15, 2013 at midnight.
- The decision by the judge(s) will be final and cannot be disputed.
- Only entries in English will be considered eligible for the contest.
- Submitted entries should be your original; no plagiarism shall be entertained.
- Only one entry per person is allowed. In case of multiple entries, only the first entry will be considered valid.
- Characters don't have to be from English classics only. Classics is the keyword here, could be by any author and written in any language as long as you write about them in a creative manner.
So, send in your entries! Show some love!