Wednesday, July 31, 2013

August: 30 days; 30 blogposts


I had been planning on writing everyday, since a while. I do write for work, but I had been meaning to write for myself, everyday. Had planned on blogging everyday of the month in May, but that never happened. So, August!

Of late, I have been taking up small 21 / 30 day challenges, be it for fitness or for reading. This time, I take it up for writing. Everyday. Here are the 30 topics I have roughly chalked out, I hope to follow them, though not in the sequence they are listed.

Another reason I want to do this, is because I want to go to sleep thinking what my next day's blog post will be about, and not about the unpleasantness people around are causing. I cannot shun them, so I am giving my mind better and more interesting things to think about! :-)
.

Anybody else wants to join in, let me know. I would love to read you too!

My religion, my faith.
Education - how important do I think it is.
Language. Why do I hate it when people butcher a language!
Five famous men I find incredibly attractive.
Love.
Favourite movie(s).
Someone from real life who really fascinates me.
Favourite comfort food.
Favourite childhood toy.
Biggest regret of life.
Favourite books.
Why I am so obsessed (or, am I, really) with my Zodiac sign?
14 facts about myself, 14 being my dob.
Place I would really want to visit.
Platonic love.
My earliest memories.
Social media friendships.
Favourite tv shows.
10 likes and 10 dislikes.
Marriage.
Three things about myself, that I am proud of.
Things that make me happy.
A letter to my teenage self.
A letter to my future self.
What I dislike about myself.
Trust. 
Fitness - my journey in the last 3 months.

6 comments:

  1. You know, I just came out of a Challenge, writing 31 posts in 31 days. I wrote 10 posts in last 2.5 days! I am very tempted to do this. Lemme think because it really keeps the momentum going on my blog. Hmmm.

    ReplyDelete

  2. I hope I too don't end up writing multiple posts a day to complete the challenge, I really want it to be a post a day. Let's see how it goes. Come on, join me! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want to do this but I must find nice topics first. I can't write on topics you have chosen...:-p I always wanted to do it since the day I made a blog but like other 30 days challenge am scared I won't complete this too :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's such a wonderful list, now i am tempted as well ! Let's see if i can manage !

    ReplyDelete

#BookBlast: Lean Into Relationships by Rishabh Jhol

About the Book: Doubt has pivoted many a relationship across the centuries. Whether it is Othello suspicious of Desdemona or through...