Sunday, May 5, 2013

Are you a mystery shopper?

Recently, I got to know about mystery shopping and in turn about RedQuanta. Before I talk more about how cool being a mystery shopper is, I must tell you about RedQuanta, whose works, at least to me, is quite new and intriguing. As they call themselves, they are a new-gen mystery audit firm and are in the market to collaborate with as many organisations as possible. What do they do? Their customers are organisations for who customers and customer satisfaction come first. And for these customers, RedQuanta and their team of mystery shoppers, do some silent audits. How?

All you need to do is ask!! Of just visit them at http://www.redquanta.com/

AND! Keep a watch for this space! As I will be updating a lot of interesting stuff about shopping, on this page, in association with RedQuanta.


3 comments:

  1. RedQuanta is a CHEATING company. It will take the reports from the shoppers but it will not pay to the shoppers.
    RedQuanta is a FRAUD company.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got payment every time when I done audit but it takes time around 45-60 days to proceed it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I got payment every time when I done audit but it takes time around 45-60 days to proceed it.

    ReplyDelete

#CoverReveal : AGAINST ALL ODDS by Danielle Steel

Taking chances is part of life,    but when you bet your future against the odds, it’s a high-risk game … AGAINST ALL ODDS  by Dani...