Sunday, January 13, 2013

First-Reads Reading Challenge 2013

Yeay! Another reading challenge! 


Since about last year, I have started indulging myself with books of authors I have never read before. For the ever-cautious me, treading into untested waters has proved to be fruitful so far, and I intend to further it.

So, when I saw the First-Reads Reading Challenge 2013 being hosted by Book Reviews, I jumped to it. Check out the details, you might want to join in too!



Challenge Level:
Amateur : Choose to read 1 - 10 New Authors
Lover     : Choose to read 11 - 20 New Authors
Expert    : Choose to read 20 - 25 New Authors
Fanatic   : Choose to read 25 or above New Authors

As of now, I opt for Lover, but I hope to upgrade by the middle of the year!


No comments:

Post a Comment

#CoverReveal : AGAINST ALL ODDS by Danielle Steel

Taking chances is part of life,    but when you bet your future against the odds, it’s a high-risk game … AGAINST ALL ODDS  by Dani...