Monday, September 10, 2012

I Love You.

Times when I see you hurting, 
Times when I want to reach out. 

Times when I shrink back in my shell, 
Times when I know you would want me to.

Times when I want to protect you, 
Times when I need your comfort.

Times when I want to get away from you, 
Times when I want to hold you tight.

Times when I wish I knew you more,
Times when I wish I never knew you.

Times when I want to know the real you,
Times when I want to know you as the child you were.

Times when I want to talk to you all day,
Times when I have no answers to your questions.

Times when I lie to you through my teeth,
Times when I lay down my emotions to you in a platter.

Times when I can't remember when I got to know you,
Times when I look back in time fondly.

Times when I wonder if you are for real,
Times when ...

Love you, A. You do me a world of good.

No comments:

Post a Comment

#BookReview: An Awfully BIG Adventure by Aniesha Brahma

On the jacket: Seventeen-year-old Yoshita Ray has stopped believing in happily ever after and fairy tales ever since her mother aba...