Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Lost, lost me.

At present, I am trying to



01. see color through desaturated eyes.

02. live life in a comic strip.

03. search for a drop of vodka in my glass of water.

04. randomize randomness.

05. find the beholder in whose eyes lies the beauty of the world.

06. imagine Lolita as Lalita and vice versa.

07. look for a place with thousand rivers and thousand moons.

08. consciously make an effort to remain unconscious.

09. figure out how to abscond.

10. get a permanent thought bubble placed over my head that says ‘fuck you all’.

11. imagine the post marriage life of calvin, susie and hobbes ofcourse.

12. convince everyone that I am an angel.

13. quit my job to become a ‘bouncer’ for a better professional life.

14. quit puking after drinking.

15. hire ‘contract killers’ to kill all the wrong clients

16. study the behavioral pattern of my parents and see if I can blame them for the total lack of pattern in my behaviour.

17. organize my chaos.

18. search for the man who sold the world and ask him about ownership rights.

19. understand if 3 was as addicted to me as I was to 3!!!

20. stop being addicted to addictive things.

21. be less fucking abusive.

22. lust less for love.

23. find questions to my answers.

24. be on the right side of wrong.

25. wonder why I like hearing ‘just do it’ more than ‘I do’.

26. give another meaning to the ‘middle finger’.

27. see if ‘lol’ and ‘lalu’ have a connection.

28. find some cute doctors because I am sick of eating an apple a day.

29. be homely at home on wednesdays.

30. dream a nightmare

31. undo a redo.

32. learn to cartwheel into my boss's room.

33. search for fresh protoplasm.

34. be optimistic about my pessimism.

35. be a song that is hard to memorize.

No comments:

Post a Comment

#BookBlast: Lean Into Relationships by Rishabh Jhol

About the Book: Doubt has pivoted many a relationship across the centuries. Whether it is Othello suspicious of Desdemona or through...